Referral Process: Employment Services
Thank you for your interest in Transitions Centers, Inc. Below is an outline of the referral process. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call. We will gladly assist you through this process.
1. Contact us to let us know you are interested in receiving Employment Services. You may call or complete the referral form on this page, and then we will contact you. If you call, please provide us with the following information:
Your contact information
Town you live in
Let us know if you currently have funding through a state agency such as DDS or MRC, or if you would like to private pay
If you do receive funding through an agency, let us know which one, and the name of the contact person at the agency
2. Once we get this information, we will set up a time to meet with you and your family or provider, if applicable. We will give you a referral packet at this time.
3. Once the completed referral packet is received, our team will review it and determine if we are able to serve you effectively and successfully.
4. If accepted, we will assist you in obtaining funding for services, if funding is not already in place.
5. Once we receive a contract order from the funder we will begin services.
If you have any questions along the way, including questions about funding and eligibility, please give us a call at 508-398-3333.