Referral Process: Student Services

Thank you for your interest in Transitions Centers, Inc. Below is an outline of the referral process. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call. We will gladly assist you through this process.

1. Contact us to let us know you are interested in learning more about Student Services. You may call or click on the referral form tab on this page and provide the requested information and then we will contact you. If you call please provider us with the following information:


  • Name

  • Your contact information

  • Town you live in

  • Let us know where you currently attend school

  • Let us know who your home school district is


2. We will then call you and answer any questions you may have.


3. The next step is for you to call your school and have them send us your current IEP/504 and verification that they support you exploring Student Services for your transition program. (This is not applicable if you are looking at privately paying).


4. When we receive this information we will set up a time to meet with you. (You can bring your family members to this meeting.) You will be given a referral packet at that time to fill out at home to tell us more about you.


5. Once we receive a contract order from the funder you will start school.


If you have any questions along the way, including questions about funding and eligibility, please give us a call at 508-398-3333.